David C. Warth, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Dr. David C. Warth earned his medical degree from the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington. Following his internal medicine internship and residency at Yale University, he completed cardiology fellowship at Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
|David C. Warth, MD, FACC, FSCAI
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
Top Doctor Awards
- Seattle Top Docs, Cardiovascular Disease 2017, as published by Seattle Magazine
- Best Doctors List, Cardiovascular Disease 2011, as published by WA Magazine
- Seattle Top Doctors, Cardiology 2012, as published by Seattle Met Magazine
Philosophy of Care
My philosophy of cardiovascular care revolves around management of my patients, including an accurate history and physical exam, appropriate testing, and when necessary, the best quality treatment. An environment of compassionate care, education and understanding complete what I feel will provide the best outcomes for my patients.