Compassion and Knowledge: The Heart of Excellence in Care
For appointments, consultations or questions, please call us at (206) 363-1004.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (except holidays)
After Hours Care: If you need immediate care after hours, on weekends or on holidays, please call our office. Our 24-hour answering service will help you reach the cardiologist on call.
Emergency Care In the event of a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1.
When you come for your appointments, please remember to bring the following
- Completed Registration Form and Summit Cardiology Clinical Intake Form (our complete health history document)
- A list of current medications, dosages and times taken or the prescription bottles themselves
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes if you are scheduled for a stress test
- Any pertinent medical records from your referring physician, such as EKG or lab tests
- Insurance ID card(s) and any pertinent information about your coverage
- Primary care physician authorization, if required by your insurance plan
- Specialty office co-payment, if required by your insurance plan
McMurray Medical Building
1536 N. 115th St., Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98133
Tel:(206) 363 1004
Fax: (206) 363 3548
Click here for driving directions.
Click here for campus map.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print the above documents.