Current Job Openings
Medical Assistant II
If you value quality, respect, teamwork, & compassion in the workplace then we want to meet with you. Our core values are important to us, and we are currently looking for a Medical Assistant who shares the same standards. We are located on the campus of Northwest Hospital near the Northgate area.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, demonstrate an ability to work within clinical protocols and provide exceptional patient care to our patients. If you are an energetic caring, compassionate person with a Medical Assistant Certification we would love to hear from you. We provide a generous benefits package to include Medical/Dental/Vision options, 401(K) plans with a generous employer match, and time off packages. This position is Full Time Days Monday - Friday
Perform administrative and clinical duties under the direction of a physician or nurse practitioner. Administrative duties include scheduling procedures and maintaining medical records. Clinical duties include taking/recording vital signs, medication review, preparing patients for examination; refilling medications; performing capillary puncture and data management in our anticoagulation clinic; and hooking up device monitors.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- Certification as Medical Assistant in Washington State
- Minimum of one year's experience as a Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
- Experience in a cardiology setting desirable.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- EHR (EPIC) knowledge preferred
- CPR required
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and to communicate effectively.
Email cover letter and resume to Brenda Sonneman, Medical Assistant Lead, at Brenda.Sonneman@nwhsea.org. No agencies please.
Application for Employment
You will need the Adobe Reader to view and print the above documents.